Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
05-07-2009 01:30 AM - edited 11-06-2010 08:17 AM
I have been trying to reach HP support direct numbers / email regding a service problem of my laptop. But it seems all in vain.
I tried to contact HP at 080 - 25041020, no one picks the call.
I raised a complaint at http://h20526.www2.hp.com/cchs/forms/SubmitCase_EU.asp . Someone replied me asking someone else to assist me. Nothing happened.
I sent mail to[text removed for privacy]. Mail promptly came back as mailbox is full.
Where do I go if I have genuine problem with the support I got. What is the escalation / appellate chain. Pls help.
05-10-2009 04:06 AM
11-06-2010 02:55 AM
1. I had purchased a HP photosmart C4788 printer from Shivam Computers Park lane Secunderabad on 27 Mar 10.
2. The printer was replaced at Maha Electronics Secunderabad because of defects in carriage.
3. During that replacement, I availed the facility of extended warranty by paying Rs 1300 on 07 Oct 10.
4. Thereafter, the replaced C4788 printer also did not function even for a short duration and the service engineer took that away for re replacement.
5. Later on I was informed by Maha electronics that the same model was no longer available and thus my C4788 printer would be replaced by HP photosmart B110A with similar features. I have received the printer on 04 Nov 10 and I have installed it at my home. The printer is bulkier and has 4 ink cartridges instead of two of the earlier printer.
6. I wish to know
(a) Is this the replacement by HP photosmart B110A not required to be confirmed from the customer after due briefing of tech features and the cost difference acceptance?
(b) Is the extended warranty applicable to the new model? And do I get any new document with changed specifications.
(c) What do I do with the installed and spare new set of ink cartridges which I purchased with the printer?
7. I request you an early reply and action befitting the reputation of HP India.
I have mailed to esc.helpdesk.hp.com and waiting for reply
11-06-2010 08:17 AM
Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum. This is a peer to peer community for customers to connect and share solutions on their HP consumer products. If you have direct feedback for HP about their products or services, please use the link below.
If you have other questions and concerns, please feel free to send me a private message
Wendy M - HP Support Forums Moderator
Click the Kudos star as a way to say "thank you" for helpful posts.
Be sure to come back and click the 'Accept as Solution' button on the post that solved your issue - it may help someone else.
Rules of Participation