Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Without a doubt, the worst customer service I've known! HP appear well versed in ignoring customers with product issues, by adding lack of support issues to the mix! Pretty soon the product failure pales into insignificance, as the product support failures become apparent. However, I am left to wonder if this is a corporate directive, or a local practice certain employees have adopted?

I have recently, and for the third time been let down by my HP all-in-one touchsmart printer. On previous occasions the “AIO_HOME_SUPPORT_GB@MAIL.SUPPORT.HP.COMappeared to be effective in offering assistance, and genuine support – completely contradicting those horror stories I’d read regarding any value HP might place on its customers! However, like most good things, the usefulness ended, and my own horror story appears to have began........?

My device failed late December, and after some initial denial on HP’s part, I was able to provide the original purchase receipt showing the product still under warranty. I was told someone would contact me regarding this, and provide a fix. Now going into the second week in Feb, I have had no feedback, and each and every attempt I make to contact HP is ignored. The auto reply email advises you will be contacted in “one working day”, its just a shame it doesn’t elude to which working day!

I’d initially been disappointed by the product failure, but as a reasonable customer, I accept these things happen, and believe any such situation is recoverable. What is unforgivable, is HP flagrant disregard of their customer, their condescension, and ignorance toward loyal customers, who’d invested good faith and hard cash into what they understood, and believed to be not only a good product, but a great corporation.

Like most great brands, this one may be tarnished as more like myself appear  telling similar tales of woe – what is clear, is that just because you have an HP product, still under warranty, DO NOT expect them to do anything about it!

For anybody interested in reading more about my experience, please drop me a message, and I’ll be happy to forward on the full email string from both myself, and HP, detailing the zero action taken to date. My product warranty runs out in a month, I guess their stringing me along till then? Whilst its still valid however, I intend making my experience heard, both here, and many other places.

I sincerely hope your experience of HP, now and in the future, to be better than mine.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum. This is a peer to peer community for customers to connect and share solutions on their HP consumer products. If you have direct feedback for HP about their products or services, please use the link below.

http://welcome.hp.com/country/us/en/wwcontact_us.html

If you have other questions and concerns, please feel free to send me a private message.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.