Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
I bought a HP PC back in december 2008 under an offer from hp that if i pay another Rs 999.00 i get a printer and a ups for a "innovative support" i have already done my homework, sent my details to them along with a demand draft - "Fortunately" i received the Printer but not the UPS yet.....i have been writing emails to the innovative support but i always get responses like "stock unavailable" "you will get it in another 4-5 days"....i am sick and tired of taking these excuses. Please please please tell me if i am going to get the ups or not?? Offer name: HP All-in-One Printer F4288 with 1 year comprehensive onsite warranty + HP 600VA UPS with 1 year onsite replacement battery warranty and 2 years onsite replacement UPS warranty ( Rs. 999/- towards processing charges applicable)
2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

I just experienced one of the worst service issues with any electronic ever.  This guy named Daniel from the Hewlett-Packard Customer Service Department was out of line.  Their number is 866-684-3620  He argued with me for 10 minutes about what I sent in.  A large lack of respect from his stand point and no training what so ever.  

The problem occurred when my notebook PC needed servicing as after 1 year the monitor was going out.  Mind you the computer was very well taken care of.  I sent it in under the warranty for repair and they called back to let me know they wanted $325 for the repair.  I said no because honestly I would rather have another manufacturers computer after the poor system and hardware issues I experienced during that year.  I asked for the computer to be sent back to me.

When I recieved it I wasn't able to close the computer as they didn't fix what they broke.  The screen was actually seperated from the case.  This was not the way I sent in the computer.  The hinge was intact!

So I called once again to the wonderful people (sarcastic) over at HP support and they said that they would take care of it.  After I shipped it back Daniel tellls me that I need to pay $325 in order to repair the notebook.  WHAT!!

Why would I ever send back the computer when HP said I should as it was their mistake???  Are you a government agency?  If not start acting like a company!

So for the 10 minute phone call he states that in his department they are all managers and that there is no supervisor.  I can't even complain about this issue.  So here I am posting this inforamation to everyone that can read and find it about my issues.

I would never recommend HP or any of their products to anyone ever!  With that type of support and faulty product line it would and will make you pull your hair out.

HP Recommended

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forums. This forum is to leave feedback and suggestions directly relating to these message boards. If you have feedback for HP about their products or services, please use the link below:

http://welcome.hp.com/country/us/en/wwcontact_us.html

This is a user-to-user community, and not a venue to receive direct help or feedback from HP. If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to send me a Private Message.

Thanks!

Wendy M - HP Support Forums Moderator

Click the Kudos star as a way to say "thank you" for helpful posts.
Be sure to come back and click the 'Accept as Solution' button on the post that solved your issue - it may help someone else.

Rules of Participation

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.