Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Carrie15 Honor Student
Honor Student
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Not all of the pictures on my thumb drive will display on my digital picture frame

10.1" digital picture frame
Other

I have a 10.1 inch digital picture frame and I am using a 15 GB thumb drive. It is not displaying all of the pictures that are saved on the thumb drive. I don't know if it is only compatible with smaller thumb drives around  8 GB or less. I had this issue with another brand of digital picture frame but I don't see the size requirement listed anywhere in the user guide.

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
4,095 4,043 209 169
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Not all of the pictures on my thumb drive will display on my digital picture frame

@Carrie15

Welcome to the HP Support Community.

It supports pictures with JPEG format. Are all pictures of the same format?

Let us know 🙂

I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Carrie15 Honor Student
Honor Student
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Yes all of the pictures are the same format.  However, there are already pictures loaded onto the frame.  So I will choose the thumb drive to play and it will start playing those pictures.  Then after a while it switches over to the pictures already loaded onto the frame without warning.

0 Kudos
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
15,937 15,538 880 994
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Carrie15

Provide the product details for further assistance.

Cheers.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation