Did you mean: 
Level 12
Level 12
3,713 3,670 304 714
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Notifications not working

The bell had the number 2 beside it, but when I tapped on it the page it takes me to says I have no notifications.

There should be a long list of old notifications, but there is nothing listed.

Usinng mobile site.

If my post resolves your issue please click the accepted as solution button under it.

To thank a Tech for a post click the thumbs up button under the post.

You can even click both buttons. . .
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
HP Administrator
HP Administrator
313 282 26 310
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @SHThompson,

Are you still experiencing issues with the notifications on the mobile site?

I just did a small test on my account and I can see all my notifications and the notification count cleared.

If you're still seeing this, can you please let me know which OS/device are you using?

Thanks for letting us know!

Oscar.
I am an HP Employee.
Level 12
Level 12
3,713 3,670 304 714
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

The problem lasted for several days and then the notifications started working again.

When they were not working there were no old notifications listed, there are normally many pages of them.

The email notifications were also not being sent during the time I was not seeing any  notifications on the site.

I do almost all my posting with a Samsung Galaxy S6, so that's what I was using when I noticed the issue, but I later checked using a PC and IE and had the same problem.

Thank you for following up!

Stephen

If my post resolves your issue please click the accepted as solution button under it.

To thank a Tech for a post click the thumbs up button under the post.

You can even click both buttons. . .
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation