Ordered from the HP UK store on 15/08/2020 and the laptop was supposed to come on 28/08/2020, but today, a day before the delivery date, the order status changed from 'packing' to 'waiting stock' and the delivery date was postponed to 07/09/2020. How could this be the case?
Granted the order was stuck on 'waiting stock' for about a week after I placed the order, but surely, once it's entered the 'packing' stage, there's no reason for it to go back to 'waiting stock'?
I have gone through your Post and would like to help
I suggest you contact HP Customer Care in your region for further assistance with this issue
1) Click on this link - www.hp.com/contacthp/
2) Select your product type below.
3) Enter the serial of your device.
4) Select the country from the drop-down.
5) Select the chat or get phone number options based on your preferences.
6) Fill the web-form and proceed further.
If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Solution Accepted" on this Post and it will also help other community members with similar issue.