Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Hi. We purchased a desktop as a gift yesterday. The shipping address of course was different than the billing address but there was no way to note that this was a gift so we just made the purchase. The order was denied. While it is not unreasonable to verify that this is a legitimate credit card purchase, it absolutely is unreasonable for me to have to wait 30 mintues on the phone with no information about the wait time to verify this purchase only to be met by a snotty 'service' person ('Warren') who justified the wait by saying there were only 2 people working. I remained civil but firm so when I got hung up on at the end of the call after I told him to have a nice day it really rubbed me. Why should I spend this hassle time making a purchase to be met by a rude service person who treats me poorly? Bone up on your customer service HP, really. How about wait times, how about online chat? Don't make it so hard to make a purchase for goodness sake! As a first time purchaser the wait, the treatment and the handling of this was really poor. Not sure I'd purchase another already and our recipients haven't even received their gift.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.