SedonaF
Retired
Retired
1,540 1,111 23 131
Message 2 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi Almac,

Can you give us a little more information?  What kind of problems are you experiencing?  It may also help us if you tell us what browser and version number you are using to post.

Thank you

SunshineF

0 Kudos
Almac
Author
Level 2
16 14 1 0
Message 3 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

The Problem is that the body text disappears when I post a message I was using Internet Explorer 9.0.8080.16413. This message I am using Firefox 3.6.13 and I don't think there is a problem. With IE the body text disappears when you preview the message.

0 Kudos
Almac
Author
Level 2
16 14 1 0
Message 4 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Trying with official IE9 - Think it may be OK

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Almac
Author
Level 2
16 14 1 0
Message 5 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

This problem seems to have come back! Trying to reply to someone's post using IE9 v9.0.8112.16421 and the text all disappears when trying to post. This message sent using Firefox, which has no problem.

0 Kudos
Almac
Author
Level 2
16 14 1 0
Message 6 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Just trying to see if this problem is still there - looks like it has gone again

0 Kudos
dkpb
4 1 0 0
Message 7 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello? IS ANYONE REALLY GOING TO ANSWER QUESTIONS OR ARE YOU PASSING THE BUCK {Content Removed: Language Filter Evasion}

0 Kudos
SedonaF
Retired
Retired
1,540 1,111 23 131
Message 8 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi dkpb,

The problem here was that IE9 at the time was incompatible with the forum software.  That has since been fixed.  What is your issue now?  It helps if you describe your specific problem with posting so we can look into it for you.

SunshineF

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation