Resolve Windows 10 related issues for your HP computers or printers by HP Windows 10 Support Center
New to the HP forums. Have effected a couple of posts.
However, I am encountering continual problems logging in.
1) I click on the "You can view the answer here" link in the email I received from the forum.
2) Enter my userid, click next.
3) Password page appears.
4) Enter my password, click next, and... **nothing** happens -- the page just sits there -- have been waiting over 15 minutes this time. (The page is still sitting there -- in another tab).
5) I go back to the email I got from the fourm and click on the "You can view the answer here" link. (This opens another tab in my browser.)
6) The page shows I am *not* logged in.
7) Somehow, boucing back and forth between pages seems to recognize that I am logged in -- on my last visit, I clicked on the "Post New Question" link and then it shows me logged in.
Does anyone know what's going on?
Didn't find what you were looking for?
Ask the community