Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
HP 15t

Looking to get some help hopefully from customer support. Purchased a custom built laptop on 8/6 with an estimated delivery date at the time of 9/9. I just checked the order status today and now it has a revised shipping date of 10/27. I understand that custom order PCs take longer and that supply chains are disrupted right now with the pandemic but a 2 month delay after already waiting a month seems excessive. I guess my question is, am I really going to have to wait another 2 months until I receive this laptop? Has anyone else had trouble with orders getting delayed this long?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@Aseni91 

You do need / want to talk to Customer Service.  The link is provided below.

Our volunteer workforce does not have any access or influence with the purchase process.

In general,

• Yes, supply chains are strained in many parts of the world.  Yes, this is still true all this time after the initial pandemic crisis made things worse for so many commercial avenues.  Many merchants are still having more trouble than usual.
  • Yes, there are likely other people to whom something similar has happened - you are unique as an individual - your situation is likely not the only example of "having to wait".
  • Yes, it is frustrating and sometimes downright irritating to not get what we want when we need it.

New Product? Need Help? HP Online Store – USA – Customer Service

Not your HP store?  Scroll to the bottom of the website and click the Flag to change regions.

Self-Help Service, Account, Security and Privacy, Returns and cancellations, FAQ, Shopping, Shipping and delivery, Rebates / Coupons, Product Support, Parts and services

Thank you for participating in our HP Community.

We are a world community of volunteers dedicated to supporting HP technology

Click Thumbs Up on a post to show appreciation for the help.

Answered? Click "Accept as Solution" to help others find a solution.

Dragon-Fur

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@Aseni91 

You do need / want to talk to Customer Service.  The link is provided below.

Our volunteer workforce does not have any access or influence with the purchase process.

In general,

• Yes, supply chains are strained in many parts of the world.  Yes, this is still true all this time after the initial pandemic crisis made things worse for so many commercial avenues.  Many merchants are still having more trouble than usual.
  • Yes, there are likely other people to whom something similar has happened - you are unique as an individual - your situation is likely not the only example of "having to wait".
  • Yes, it is frustrating and sometimes downright irritating to not get what we want when we need it.

New Product? Need Help? HP Online Store – USA – Customer Service

Not your HP store?  Scroll to the bottom of the website and click the Flag to change regions.

Self-Help Service, Account, Security and Privacy, Returns and cancellations, FAQ, Shopping, Shipping and delivery, Rebates / Coupons, Product Support, Parts and services

Thank you for participating in our HP Community.

We are a world community of volunteers dedicated to supporting HP technology

Click Thumbs Up on a post to show appreciation for the help.

Answered? Click "Accept as Solution" to help others find a solution.

Dragon-Fur

HP Recommended

Thank you for your reply.

I apologize if this wasn’t the right place to post this. I had tried emailing customer service and had not yet received a reply- after a google search I saw a similar post on here from a couple years ago in which what appeared to be an HP rep was able to help, so I figured it was worth a shot. 

I understand I’m not the only one waiting right now, it just seemed like a 2 month delay was overly long and I was hoping that wasn’t actually the case. 

Thank you for your help. I’ll continue to try with the main customer support line. 

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.