Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Does anyone know an email address that I can make a report for 2 stolen laptops. I look in google and I couldn’t find a contact email for technical support. The only one that I can find is virtual assistant which is not helping me. 
https://support.hp.com/us-en/contact-hp This one also doesn’t have any email address.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Lucia10 

I am sorry that happened.

Short Answer:

There is no HP email contact to report your stolen / lost devices.

Longer Answer:

HP does not track stolen computers.

HP does not keep a database of stolen or lost devices to notify people about status.

What Else?

I would guess you have already notified the police and filed a report.

IF you had previously switched on the Location services for "Find my Device",

If the device comes back onto the Internet nearby in your neighborhood,

You might be able to find it that way.

Find my Device

Microsoft Support – Find and lock a Windows Device

What else?

Contact your insurance and ask about whether the devices are covered.

Thank you for participating in our HP Community.

We are a world community of volunteers dedicated to supporting HP technology

Click Thumbs Up to say Thank You.

Answered? Click "Accept as Solution" .

Dragon-Fur

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.