Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
iOS

I been trying to to access my student discount with hp and currently having issues. Registration completed but it’s giving hardest time with this error!

and when I try to register as new it say existing so I go to log in and this message comes up

“OOPS!

For security reasons, you must first login to your company's network before visiting the private store.”

Now if I’m not on campus how the heck do I suppose log in  ?  Especially if  some campus are closed/schooling from online at home,  at the moment  with COVID-19 pandemic  crisis?  I’m super upset  I can’t access so can someone please help me with gaining access to my student discount . I even Tried with my UNiDAYS but same process it ask for my edu I completed and register then told can’t access. Hp should have a process for students being able to access the EDU store during this horrible crisis that the world is facing I would expect that you guys would have some type of back up option in January as you do with your disaster recovery and what not. So can someone please help me

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi @ VALMA,

  

Welcome to the HP Support Community.  

  

I have sent you a private message with the reset steps, specific to your printer. Check next to your profile Name, you should see a little blue envelope, please click on it.   

  

Hope this helps! Keep me posted.  

  

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. 

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.