Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
Z600
Linux

Hello all, I have noticed more and more URL's for support documentation are broken e.g. all the manuals are missing for the Z600 workstation. I have a lot of HP gear and those doc URL's are broken too.

Can someone advise on what's going on? Did I mess something?

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

I clicked on the links to every document on the z600 support page, and they all opened to documents for me.

Of the 4 links you posted in your reply, 3 don't work, but I had no problem opening the link to the HP Z440, Z640, and Z840 Workstation Series service manual (3rd of the 4 links you posted).

I downloaded the file, but it is too large for me to attach.

If you would like me to zip the z440, z640 and z840 service manual, upload it to my Skydrive folder, and share the link to my Skydrive folder with you, I will be happy to do that.

As for the z600 service manual, I cannot find that one at all, other than on this 3rd party website...

ManualsLib - Makes it easy to find manuals online!

Since this is a peer-to-peer forum, and I don't work for or represent HP, I recommend that you contact the HP executive team at the link below and report the problems you are experiencing to them.

Executive Team: CEO email | HP® Official Site

You should initially get an automated reply, and a case number will be assigned afterward.

Then you should be contacted by a HP support person.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Hi:

Maybe the site wasn't working when you checked.

It's working fine for me...

HP Z600 Workstation Manuals | HP® Customer Support

HP Recommended

Hi Paul, I'm referring to the URL's to the actual pdf documents. Below are two examples.

https://h10032.www1.hp.com/ctg/Manual/c01704830.pdf

https://h10032.www1.hp.com/ctg/Manual/c01689230.pdf

I no longer see the maintenance and service manual either. Also this applies to the Z440 workstation.

http://h10032.www1.hp.com/ctg/Manual/c04823811.pdf

https://h10032.www1.hp.com/ctg/Manual/c04856247.pdf

Thanks.

HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

I clicked on the links to every document on the z600 support page, and they all opened to documents for me.

Of the 4 links you posted in your reply, 3 don't work, but I had no problem opening the link to the HP Z440, Z640, and Z840 Workstation Series service manual (3rd of the 4 links you posted).

I downloaded the file, but it is too large for me to attach.

If you would like me to zip the z440, z640 and z840 service manual, upload it to my Skydrive folder, and share the link to my Skydrive folder with you, I will be happy to do that.

As for the z600 service manual, I cannot find that one at all, other than on this 3rd party website...

ManualsLib - Makes it easy to find manuals online!

Since this is a peer-to-peer forum, and I don't work for or represent HP, I recommend that you contact the HP executive team at the link below and report the problems you are experiencing to them.

Executive Team: CEO email | HP® Official Site

You should initially get an automated reply, and a case number will be assigned afterward.

Then you should be contacted by a HP support person.

HP Recommended

Ok, this is weird. I'm not able to open the docs on my primary desktop browsers, but I can on a VM I use. apparently I messed something up in my browser locking it down.

Thanks for the replies.

HP Recommended

Anytime.

Glad to have been of assistance.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.