Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Hello,

I've been posting on this forum for a while.

The problem is, it double posts. If you look at some of my previous posts, the text is inputted 2, maybe 4 times.

I performed a system recovery and installed my programs - Firefox 4 Beta 7, Windows Live, AIM, Fedex Desktop, Camtasia Studio 7, 7-zip, System Mechanic, Hulu desktop, Maplestory.

When I installed all these, i tried posting after each installation, and there was no problem. It started this morning, and I don't know what to do. Keyboard battery is full.

Hello,

Hello,

The problem is, it double posts. If you look at some of my previous posts, the text is inputted 2, maybe 4 times.

I performed a system recovery and installed my programs - Firefox 4 Beta 7, Windows Live, AIM, Fedex Desktop, Camtasia Studio 7, 7-zip, System Mechanic, Hulu desktop, Maplestory.

When I installed all these, i tried posting after each installation, and there was no problem. It started this morning, and I don't know what to do. Keyboard battery is full.

Hello,

Hello,

Hello,

Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit on HP Touchsmart IQ527 Desktop PC, original OS Vista Home Premium x64, upgraded.

Hello,

Hello,

Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit on HP Touchsmart IQ527 Desktop PC, original OS Vista Home Premium x64, upgraded.

Hello,

Hello,

EDIT: And if you're thinking that I copied and pasted, I can make a video to prove it.

I have more HP devices than you'd expect.
1 HP TouchPad 32 GB with Android
2 HP Touchsmarts (310-1000z and IQ527)
2 HP Printers (J6480 and J5750)
1 Laptop (HP DV6253CL)

Have at least some experience in each of those devices, and i'll do my best to help you.
Kudos if I helped!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Firefox 4 Beta 7 Problem.

1 Laptop (HP DV6253CL)

Have at least some experience in each of those devices, and i'll do my best to help you.
Kudos if I helped!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Firefox 4 Beta 7 Problem.

1 Laptop (HP DV6253CL)

Kudos if I helped!
HP Recommended

Firefox's beta browser and IE9 have caused this issue before for others. Use a stable browser release and your issue will disappear. 

Wendy M - HP Support Forums Moderator

Click the Kudos star as a way to say "thank you" for helpful posts.
Be sure to come back and click the 'Accept as Solution' button on the post that solved your issue - it may help someone else.

Rules of Participation

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.