Did you mean: 
lee999
Level 1
1 0 0 4
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Thanks

HP Recommended

In the mid 90s I purchased a PSC2175.  I am sorry to say that it is finally being buried (RIP).  It is just having too many problems starting up to print or scan.  During the past 2 decades, it has printed literally thousands of pages. I know it passed the 2 case mark (10,000 pages) many years ago as it printed all of the paperwork for my small business and the church bulletins for over a decade.  Yes I tried other color printers prior to buying my 2175 but I should have known better.  My HP4M is still producing nice black print when I do not care about color.  I really have no idea how old that is since I bought it used in 1992.  To replace my PSC2175 I bought an HP Envy.  I hope it is at least half as good as the PSC line was for me.

Thanks again, HP, for a wonderful product

Lee

1 REPLY 1
Debbie_L
Retired
Retired
569 452 17 384
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi Lee,

I'm glad to hear that your HP printer was such a great companion to you over the past couple decades.  Thank you so much for joining the community to share this with us -- we love hearing stories like this! 🙂

Cheers,

Debbie

Community Manager

I am an HP employee, supporting the HP Experts who volunteer their time and technical knowledge to help others.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation