Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
Example: BP All in One office jet
macOS 11.0 Big Sur

I had NO help at all from my really slow waste of time customer support person.  It was case [Personal Information Removed]. This guy did not know his you know what from his other thing!!  I was simply trying to print a page with Web Services.  I couldn’t do it alone so by 8:30 pm I was on a chat with him.  After a LOY of time waiting for responses and trying things out, his only solution was to call a **bleep** number to get a claim code M-F 9-5.  I have to work those hours so I wouldn’t be home sitting at my desk.  Anyway at around midnight he produced this phone number.  So I figured I would take today off.  But at 12:06 I figured out how to get the printer claim code!!  All you have to do is turn off Web Services in your settings menu then turn it back on again, no unolugging or shutting down and waiting.  I reinstalled Web Services and sent to the print info page to get my claim code which I needed to connect two Android phones to the printer so that it could print from these two devices.  So three and a half hours later, I figured out my own way to fix the problem rather than taking a day off!!  This idiot took me for a three abd a half hour joy ride probably knowing he had no idea to fix this and **bleep** I AM NOT HAPPY WITH HP CUSTOMER SUPPORT!!  I am going to look into an Epson or a Brother next time.  Anything has to be better than slow service, a million case numbers , not having ANY email to send complaints or compliments to so they never know about former loyal HP customers who are done with agents who know NOTHING about the printers they are supposed to be supporting!!  HP, you just lost a loyal customer!!  

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Dmanftl1

Welcome to the HP support community.

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.