Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

I'm on the HP customer support - Profile page and it shows "User Is Deactivated" and won't let me fill in all of the Contact and Address information to complete the profile.  What needs to be done to get this working?

10 REPLIES 10
HP Recommended

I have the same issue

HP Recommended

@MaxPonto @SmailBE

Thank you for posting on the HP Support Community.

Don't worry as I'll be glad to help, however, to provide an accurate resolution, I need a few more details:

Keep me posted for further assistance.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hi Echo_Lake,

Thank you for your kind answer.User invalid 1.pngUser invalid 2.png

- The product number is [personal information removed]

- Yes, I've tried with both Chrome and Edge

HP Recommended

@MaxPonto

Thank you for posting back. 

As we have limited support boundaries in the support community as of now.

I would request you to contact our Support and our Support Engineers should be able to sort this out. HP Support can be reached by clicking on the following link: www.hp.com/contacthp/

Please feel free to contact us here anytime you need any further assistance. Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Sorry Echo, but I can't accept the solution because the link you posted doesn't function (see my attachments)

MaxPonto_0-1620854291295.pngMaxPonto_1-1620854308232.png

At this point, I've tried every button or command, but I can't reach the support...

For example, the third button gets me into a loop...

I need to talk with someone.

Is there a chat or an email I can contact?

Thank you.

HP Recommended

@MaxPonto

I hear you, navigation can sometimes feel off-putting especially when all we want is immediacy. If you are having trouble navigating via the contact HP options, generally it is because either your product is Out of Warranty or you are trying to get support beyond the business hours and our business hours falls between 8 am to 6 pm EST. We also have an option to contact us via Facebook and Twitter in wake of exigency.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Thanks, Echo,

I'm a patient man. I can wait. 🙂

As you can see on the attached shots, my warranty is still running, and I was trying to reach Support at the right time (thank you for clearing me about that matter).

I'd be grateful if you can give me the Facebook address to contact Support.

I experienced a severe failure in the secondary Hard Disk of my brand new Omen Desktop, and I need it to be substituted.

Best regards

HP Recommended

@MaxPonto

Let's try this link: https://www.facebook.com/HPSupport/ to reach the HP Facebook support page. 

If you would like to thank us for our efforts to help you, go to the public post & give us a virtual high-five by clicking the "Thumbs Up" icon below, followed by clicking on the "Accept as solution" on my public post.

Have a great day ahead!

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

My company blocks facebook so I'll need a different either get a email address or a phone number.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.