mohdzaki
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Warranty registration in Qatar

HP Recommended
HP Smart Tank 519
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I bought my printer on 26 august 2021 in Lulu Hypermarket Doha, Qatar but was unable to register for warranty.

When I opened the registration page, there is no Qatar in-country selection list. I choose "other" in the selection but it will redirect to the US registration page. 

Does anyone know how to register it? Thanks in advance

2 REPLIES 2
Echo_Lake
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
24,988 24,942 1,163 1,196
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@mohdzaki

Thank you for posting on the HP Support Community.

Don't worry as I'll be glad to help, in order to bring your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. I am sending you a private message. Please check the mailbox icon at the top-right corner of this screen.

Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
glguenther
1 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I have recently arrived in Doha, Qatar and have the same issue. Purchased a HP Smart Tank 516 on October 7th and have not been able to complete the 3 years warranty signup. I have the printer working and it is a personal printer. Please advise on how to register for the warranty

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation