cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Angeila
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Webpage Layout Problem in HP Chromebook 14 ?

HP Recommended

Hi guys! i am professionally web developer and freelancer everyone knows well in development field laptop speed matters well for delivering the project to client on time. so, i purchased HP Chromebook 14  Laptop by default it has windows 8 and i changed it to windows 7 now i start my project but when i opened the web project it's layout is totally disturb again i check it on pc it's working fine check several time but didn't get it right if anyone have here this series of laptop kindly check it once and share screen shot. Also if it's driver issue or anything else so kindly recommend me. Birthday Wishes Zone is my website and below i share the screen shot of both laptop and pc kindly consider it and recommend me a good solution.

Pc Screenshot 

pc.jpg

Laptop Screenshot:

laptop.jpg

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
A4Apollo
Retired
Retired
17,747 17,730 1,301 2,088
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi! @Angeila, Welcome to HP forums.

I understand you have Webpage Layout issues with your laptop.

As you mentioned you are using HP Chromebook 14 PC and you have installed windows 7.

Chromebook goes with a minimal hardware.

These computers are designed to handle very few threads when compared to regular notebooks.

By default, these laptops are shipped with chrome OS. As you mentioned that by default it came with windows 8.

Please provide the product number of your PC. I will check the specifications and get you the details.

You can try updating the Adobe flash player and check if that helps.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Happy weekend! 🙂

A4Apollo
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation