Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Couldn't post a new question on my issue. Is there maybe some guideline to make a post without "tags, wich is not permitted in this community"? What are those tags?

I've tried to post a question 10 times, in every case that message occured.

UPD. Sorry, it might have been an IE issue. After pressing F5 key everything gone in the right way. :shy:

This thread can be closed.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi,

Good to know you were able to post!

Just to let you know, I've noticed that both "Product" and "OS" fields generate tags, and there are some words that are not allowed as tags, for example "HP".

So if you insert your product name as "HP 1000", for example, you will get the error message, probably.

Hope you have your problem solved!

tag_fields.png

Cheers,

BasicallyIDoWrk
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.