Did you mean: 
rock0236
2 0 0 2
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

With regards to tech support.

HP Recommended

hey there,

Sakir here,i recently had an issue with my battery and the following was fixed and a lot of other supportive advice where given with regards on how to keep my laptop on good working condition.....the csr's name was "anis mohammed" and case number being 8228024635322 and i would like to highlight the following.

1.the csr was so patient and very informative.

2.the csr helped me and gave some really good advice on pop-up settings and on how to improve battery life.

3.the person was eager to help wiht other issues rather than to finish the conversation. 

believe me i didnt know that a laptop can work without a battery (i.e-with charger on)only after talking with

him...apologies for my ignorance as my profession is different.....lol,overall exprience on a rate of 1-10 would be 10.....i am very satisfied with the csr or is it my lucky day.....keep up the good work .....cheers!!!!

P.S - Others would have had an exprience opposite to mine....but my exprience was excellant....my next laptop would be an hp for sure

2 REPLIES 2
CherylG
Level 17
44,714 38,155 3,357 11,484
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended
Glad to hear you had a good experience.Thanks for posting_many times we only hear the bad experiencs.

**Click Accept as Solution on a Reply that solves your issue**
***Click the Thumbs-Up button as a way to say Thanks!***

0 Kudos
Vaika
Level 5
259 258 11 69
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended
Yay for positive experiences!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My posts are my opinions and experiences from working in the tech industry 🙂
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation