Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

I see the new look forum today.  Clicking More Communities results in that button switching to "Less Communities".  The word should be "Fewer", right?  Just a pet peeve of mine.

HP forum error.jpg

_____
Former HP Expert (Palm/webOS)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hello @smkranz,

Good catch.

I brought up your point in the IC and the web team seemed to have fixed the grammar issue.

Wanted to give your post a kudo but can only say, "I have the same question." 😑

Cheers,

Eddy

I used to be an HP Expert. I no longer participate in this community.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
HP Recommended

Hello @smkranz,

Good catch.

I brought up your point in the IC and the web team seemed to have fixed the grammar issue.

Wanted to give your post a kudo but can only say, "I have the same question." 😑

Cheers,

Eddy

HP Recommended

> Wanted to give your post a kudo

Hmm, I thought the previous version allowed you to assign kudos to the original post.

HP Recommended

@Dennis_Handly Yep, it did.

"Community 2.0" (This new design) was updated to have the "I have the same question" replace that functionality. 

It has its own pros and cons.

HP Recommended

> "I have the same question"

This is the same as "Me too", not the same as kudos.  And you get credit for kudos, not "Me too".

HP Recommended

Yes, I do know that...

Apparently, the thread somehow attracts more attention to HP if the number of "I have the same question" accumulates.

Unless there is a lot of opposition against this functionality, I understand that HP will keep it...

HP Recommended

Hey everyone, thank you for sharing your feedback, and @EddyK, thanks for mentioning it in the IC!  It's been passed onto the communities team 🙂

I am an HP employee, supporting the HP Experts who volunteer their time and technical knowledge to help others.
HP Recommended

> Unless there is a lot of opposition against this functionality,

There is nothing wrong with having that "Me Too" button.  But you also need Kudos.

They have distinct purposes.

From HPE forum:

https://community.hpe.com/t5/Languages-and-Scripting/sed-masking-credit-card-numbers/td-p/4303593/me too.JPG

Has both buttons.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.