Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
MyHPSupport (Business Support)
Other

Trying to find out if there is a way to re-send an invitation email or we have to contact HP to resend it  (which I'm assuming is the case).  I don't know why they restrict us from doing so much, it drives me nuts.

Also looks like this isn't the forum I want, but HP's websites really aren't laid out that well.  Let me know if there's a better place to post or who to contact for an invite resend!

Thank you all!

-Erik

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

HI @Erik-of-Holyoke , sorry for that.

Please share the link you are having difficulty so that we can analyze.

JessikaV
HP Support Community Administrator

I work on behalf of HP
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion Gaming 15 Laptop PC - 8ZF33AV - HP Pavilion Gaming Laptop - 15t-Dk100 HP Pavilion Gaming
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-Bit)

Hello,

I recently ordered an HP Pavilion Gaming 15 Laptop PC with some minor customizations (color + Intel® Wi-Fi 6 AX 201).

Specs-

HP Pavilion Gaming 15 Laptop PC
No DVD or CD Drive
256 GB PCIe® NVMe™ M.2 SSD
Full-size island-style backlit keyboard(Shadow black and ghost white)
Security Software Trial
Ghost White
16 GB DDR4-2933 SDRAM (2 x 8 GB)
Intel® Wi-Fi 6 AX 201 (2x2) and Bluetooth® 5 combo (Supporting Gigabit file transfer speeds)
Office Software Trial
Windows 10 Home 64
HP TrueVision HD Camera+dual array digital microphone(Shadow Black with Ghost White)
15.6" diagonal FHD, IPS, anti-glare, micro-edge, WLED-backlit, 250 nits (1920 x 1080)
3-cell, 52.5 Wh Lithium-ion prismatic Battery
Intel® Core™ i5-10300H (2.5 GHz, up to 4.5 GHz, 8 MB L3 cache, 4 cores) + NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1050 (3 GB)

Dear AHMED IBRAHIM,
Thank you for your HP.com Store order.
  • Your order number is XXXXXXXXXX
    Your order number is your invoice number
  • Order date: Nov 27, 2020

We received your order and have begun the order confirmation process. We will email updates as your order status changes.
Your selected delivery method is Standard 2-8 business days. United States Customs clearance may add 1 day to the estimated delivery for customized and build-to-order PCs.

This holiday season, online shopping volumes are expected to be at an all-time high. As a result, delivery delays are expected
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.