Erik-of-Holyoke
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

"MyHPSupport Portal" Invite Email

HP Recommended
MyHPSupport (Business Support)
Other

Trying to find out if there is a way to re-send an invitation email or we have to contact HP to resend it  (which I'm assuming is the case).  I don't know why they restrict us from doing so much, it drives me nuts.

Also looks like this isn't the forum I want, but HP's websites really aren't laid out that well.  Let me know if there's a better place to post or who to contact for an invite resend!

Thank you all!

-Erik

2 REPLIES 2
JessikaV
HP Administrator
HP Administrator
393 333 25 1,356
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HI @Erik-of-Holyoke , sorry for that.

Please share the link you are having difficulty so that we can analyze.

JessikaV
HP Support Community Administrator

I work on behalf of HP
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
ahmed-ibrahim
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion Gaming 15 Laptop PC - 8ZF33AV - HP Pavilion Gaming Laptop - 15t-Dk100 HP Pavilion Gaming
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-Bit)

Hello,

I recently ordered an HP Pavilion Gaming 15 Laptop PC with some minor customizations (color + Intel® Wi-Fi 6 AX 201).

Specs-

HP Pavilion Gaming 15 Laptop PC
No DVD or CD Drive
256 GB PCIe® NVMe™ M.2 SSD
Full-size island-style backlit keyboard(Shadow black and ghost white)
Security Software Trial
Ghost White
16 GB DDR4-2933 SDRAM (2 x 8 GB)
Intel® Wi-Fi 6 AX 201 (2x2) and Bluetooth® 5 combo (Supporting Gigabit file transfer speeds)
Office Software Trial
Windows 10 Home 64
HP TrueVision HD Camera+dual array digital microphone(Shadow Black with Ghost White)
15.6" diagonal FHD, IPS, anti-glare, micro-edge, WLED-backlit, 250 nits (1920 x 1080)
3-cell, 52.5 Wh Lithium-ion prismatic Battery
Intel® Core™ i5-10300H (2.5 GHz, up to 4.5 GHz, 8 MB L3 cache, 4 cores) + NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1050 (3 GB)

Dear AHMED IBRAHIM,
Thank you for your HP.com Store order.
  • Your order number is XXXXXXXXXX
    Your order number is your invoice number
  • Order date: Nov 27, 2020

We received your order and have begun the order confirmation process. We will email updates as your order status changes.
Your selected delivery method is Standard 2-8 business days. United States Customs clearance may add 1 day to the estimated delivery for customized and build-to-order PCs.

This holiday season, online shopping volumes are expected to be at an all-time high. As a result, delivery delays are expected
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation