Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Large Format Knowledge Center· Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
HP Recommended
T2500 MFP
T2500 MFP
My customer is complaining that when they make a copy it cuts off the copy and unloads the paper. It doesn't matter if it's from roll 1 or 2. I have checked the roll Assy's the paper is not flush against the end caps. They are approx 1" on each side. Any other suggestions?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Go to Hp.com -> Support Tab-> Software/Drivers.  Instead of searching for the T2500, enter the T2530.  They rolled out the 930,1530 and 2530 end of last year.

When you go to download the fw or drivers, you will see is lists the 920,1500 and 2500 grouped with the 930,1530 and 2530. FW and drivers are compatible across all model printers in this series.

MRY_04_02_00.5.fmw
30 Mar 2016

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Have you checked what firmware version they have.  A new one was released end of March i believe that addressed the machine randomly unloading the rolls.

Good chance they downloaded the FW automatically but did not have it actually installed.

HP Recommended
Yes that was the first thing I did. I tried to access and download new fw but the I T Dept disabled the internet connection to the machine and to their servers. So when I select download it states the machine has the updated fw. But it does not. So I tried from HP's website and it's not available? So where do I go to get the latest fw for this machine. Current fw on this machine is the 02 version which is the original when I installed this machine a year ago.
Let me know where I can get the sw.
Thanks
HP Recommended

Go to Hp.com -> Support Tab-> Software/Drivers.  Instead of searching for the T2500, enter the T2530.  They rolled out the 930,1530 and 2530 end of last year.

When you go to download the fw or drivers, you will see is lists the 920,1500 and 2500 grouped with the 930,1530 and 2530. FW and drivers are compatible across all model printers in this series.

MRY_04_02_00.5.fmw
30 Mar 2016

HP Recommended
Ok thanks for your response I will do that later this evening. I'll let you know.
Thanks
HP Recommended
Thanks Tom I was able to locate the updated firmware.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.