Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Large Format Knowledge Center· Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
HP Recommended
DeskJet 3632
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have a new defective HP 63 tri color print cartridge and can not locate a phone number or contact information for HP in order to get a replacement.  Where is this information?  I have already attempted numerous time to install and clean the print heads to get it to work.  The Blue and yellow work however the red will not work.  Out of frustration I purchased another new HP 63 tri color cartridge and installed it and can successfully print all colors good.  This confirms the other print cartridge is defective. 

I would like to see about having the defective cartridge replaced.  where is the contact information located? 

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi @turbo5100

Welcome to the HP Support Community. 

Please reach out to the HP Support in your region regarding this issue, they should be able to help you with the replacement. 

Have a great day! 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Asmita
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hello,

Part of the problem is I have searched the HP website and can not locate the proper division to contact at HP in the United states.  There are no phone numbers or email addressed listed to contact HP about printer cartridges.  Can you provide me with the proper email address or phone contact in the US for printer cartridge replacement? 

Thanks

HP Recommended

Hi @turbo5100

I have sent you a private message with the contact details. 

If you would like to thank us for our efforts to help you, feel free to give us a virtual high-five by clicking the "Thumbs Up" icon below, followed by clicking on the "Accept as solution" button.

Have a great day!

Asmita
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.