3 1 1 0
Message 1 of 5
Flag Post

Solved!

Designjet 4200 wide format scanner drivers

HP Recommended
Designjet 4200
Microsoft Windows XP

I have a designjet 815mfp that has a designjet 4200 scanner. The scaners computer died, and I am tring to use a new computer, but I can't find drivers for the scanner. I found  CD - HP Designjet Scanner Software - Q1279-61001, but when I go to order it, my credit card won't go through. I tried it multiple times across months with diferent cards. Is there a way to buy or download drivers for this scanner?

Link to the cd:

http://h20564.www2.hp.com/hpsc/swd/public/readIndex?sp4ts.oid=298994&swLangOid=8&swEnvOid=228

4 REPLIES 4
jasonmiamifl
Level 7
880 818 37 84
Message 2 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP no longer offer driver. if someone knows where to find it & please reply.

thanks

rellertjr2000
1 1 0 0
Message 3 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I would like to get a copy of this as well, i sent you a private message. thank you

0 Kudos
vnprasad
2 1 0 0
Message 4 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I am also facing the same problem.

I have HP DesignJet 815 MFP and 4200 Scanner. The System which came along with Machine is not working. So, I want to connect the scanner to new PC which is having Windows XP. But I didnt found drivers for winXP. Please send me the drivers. My email ID is [Personal Information Removed]

0 Kudos
Mikeg81
Level 10
Level 10
2,276 2,271 113 241
Message 5 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

ello

as I mentioned on this other post

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/DesignJet-Large-Format-Printers-and-Digital-Press/HP-DesignJet-4200-Sca...

there are no drivers. If you don't have the touch panel that came with the scanner. Contact CONTEX to get the license software

Best regards

Mike G

I'm an HP Inc employee. But my response is not in behalf of HP Inc
0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation