Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Large Format Knowledge Center· Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
HP Recommended
HP Designjet T2500

I have a Designjet T2500 that is printing CAD drawings that when are measured with a ruler the measurements are .060" longer than they should be. The product number is: CR359A. The serial number for the printer is: CN3BK3H01V. This issue started occurring after the maintenance kit #2 was installed. The issue has nothing to do with software as when the drawing is printed to another identical plotter everything is measured correctly. I have been researching into this issue for the last three days and the only thing i can think of is that there must be something wrong with the line sensor, but i am not 100 percent sure. Thank you for any help you can provide.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hello, Before any part such as the line sensor needs to be checked i would recommend to make sure the printer is running the latest firmware.

Once this is established I would then run a printhead alignment as well as make sure it is doing a media feed calibration.

This calibration will ensure the full accuracy of the print dimensions.

I am assuming you are sending print at correct size/scale.

Page 184 of the user manual shows procedure to calibrate media/paper advance.

https://hp.it-shop.bg/uploaded/4/4/DesignJet-T2500-mfp-UG.pdf

Paul Elwin
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.