Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Large Format Knowledge Center· Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
HP Recommended
Designjet T790
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Dear friends,

first of all I hope that You apologize my bad english!

when I switch "ON" my Plotter Designjet T790 after 20% of initialization I read the following error:

01.0:10

other informations, that I can read, are (in italian):

Codice Errore: 0x10201003

Severità: Errore

Descrizione: unavailable

File: -x86-opt/elektra/hal/lowlevel/MemoryAsic/Horsburgh/AsicHorsburgh.cpp

Numero riga: 673

Classe:

Sottoclasse:

Errore:

Definisci:

Descrizione: unavailable

Autodiagnostica:

Testo messaggio::

may you help me?

Sergio, Italy

WhatsApp Image 2021-10-28 at 17.17.59.jpegWhatsApp Image 2021-10-29 at 10.51.09.jpegWhatsApp Image 2021-10-29 at 10.50.58.jpegWhatsApp Image 2021-10-28 at 17.40.04.jpeg

7 REPLIES 7
HP Recommended

Can you give a description of what the LED lights on the back do when you switch on the printer?  Do some blink on, then off?  Does one stay off as shown in your picture?

I don't work for HP....I just repair their printers.
HP Recommended

At start the first is fixed..then the second come on fixed

After 15/20 seconds

HP Recommended

What happens to the third light after 15-20 seconds?  Does it come on at all?  Does it stay dark as shown in the picture?

HP Recommended

Stay Dark

HP Recommended

google & found this

https://printcopy.info/?l=en&mod=erc&brand=HP&model=DesignJet%20T930&code=01.0:10
Not exact your model, but should be similar, also to other hp designjet T,Z series.

HP Recommended

Here's a link to the error codes and explanation of the LEDs you're seeing:

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/1083/1086/files/Error_Codes_for_Designjet_T790-T1300-T2300-Z5400.p...

Looks like maybe a hard drive issue or formatter.

HP Recommended

I have the same problem can you help me for in order to solve it

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.