Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Large Format Knowledge Center· Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
HP Recommended
HP Designjet T830
macOS 10.13 High Sierra

Hi Everyone! just want to seek help regarding the error that keeps on appearing when I open my Hp T830 printer, 

It says error 026-0100, I already did my research and ity says that this error is for "Opto sensor" Can someone tell me how to fix this error and what should I do to prevent this from happening again...  I really appreciate your response!  Thank you!

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hi,

System error: 0026-0100

Problem description: ISS Optotrip failure

Other potential parts associated: None

Corrective action:

1. Switch the power off and disconnect the power cord. Reconnect the power cord and power on the printer.

2. Go to Support Menu (The Support Menu for the customer is accessible from any screen by pressing the Power Button continuously for 15 seconds. Or by pressing "Back" four times.) and run the ISS diagnostic test.

3. Depending on the result, the call agent should arrange a service engineer visit to change the ISS.

In the best case there are just some ink on and around the opto sensors, wich are located in the Ink Supply Station (ISS), that might prevent their correct function.

In the worst case the ISS SV kit (F9A30-67008) need to be replaced.

Regards

HP Recommended

Hi Thank you for your reply, I already did what you said but after i finish the ISS diagnostic now the B-black and C-cyan are now popping in the screen that" Ink Supply error" says replace a non empty catridges but all of my catridges are new and just delivered to us.

May I know what to do to resolve this? and if i clean the ISS what should i use? just a dry cloth?

How will I know that i need to replace the ISS already?

Thanks for your quick responce! I appreciate it!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.