cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Latex Knowledge Center · Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
KathyUnited
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Error Code 94:11 - HP Designjet Z6800

HP Recommended
HP Desginjet Z6800
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

My output prints have been fuzzy (ghosting) really bad.  When I load in my Heavyweight WR Polypropylene paper the printer cannot color calibrate or align the printheads.  What can I do to resolve this issue?

Kathy United
2 REPLIES 2
ste268
1 1 0 0
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Did you ever get this resolved? I have a similar issue on canvas. Looks like one of the printheads is faulty (R-MK) and won't align properly. I have replacements arriving later on to see if this resolves the issue.

Tags (1)
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
skuks
Level 5
249 247 13 34
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Embedded SpectroPhotometer (ESP) contaminated by aerosol, it's broken or no connection with it (like cut-off cable etc.)...make printhead tests also... ESP Must be replaced (as described in service manual)...

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation