Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Large Format Knowledge Center· Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
HP Recommended
T125

On the plotter you select a paper type. For example Paper Type / Bond and Coated Paper / HP Coated Paper.

But exactly which HP Coated paper does this refer to? There are many  HP coated papers-   C6019B, Q1412B... I need to know exactly which papers are meant to be used. The manual does not say. 

So which papers match the following options:

Paper Type / Bond and Coated Paper / HP Coated Paper = ?

Paper Type / Bond and Coated Paper / HP Heavyweight Coated = ?

Paper Type / Photo Paper / HP Universal Gloss Photo Paper = ? 

Paper Type / Photo Paper / HP Universal Satin Photo Paper = ? 

Right now I have papers C6019B and Q6579A. C6019B looks reasonably good with Paper Type / Bond and Coated Paper / HP Coated Paper. However Q6579A is called "HP universal semigloss paper" but when I select the paper Paper Type / Photo Paper / HP Universal Satin Photo Paper it is obviously wrong 50% too dark and red.... Instead of guessing I'd like to know exactly which papers I need to buy. 

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

All details regarding printing material can be found on https://hp.globalbmg.com/en/ 

My profile on LinkedIn

HP Recommended

Valsimot - your answer is spam. Link to commercial info that has nothing to do with my question.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.