cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Latex Knowledge Center · Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
iwantocry
Level 2
27 23 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Failing Inkhead

HP Recommended
HP Designjet 13O
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

All of my ink cartridges and ink heads are showing fine in system maintenance.  I'm getting a check after all of my alignment print outs as well.

However, when I print something rather large (see attached) one of my ink heads go out.  It was purple then turned pinkAdobePhotoshopExpress_2019-10-30_10-17-10-0500.jpeg

Can anyone take a guess as to which one I should replace?

I have already replaced two (can't remember the colors).

2 REPLIES 2
Valsimot
Level 12
Level 12
6,326 6,309 751 1,058
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Your green is also going from darker to lighter, it could be due to C or LC printhead.

Use excel to paint 6 columns in 6 colours and print a few pages that will confirm what colour is fading.

My profile on LinkedIn

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
iwantocry
Author
Level 2
27 23 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

That was genius to do the printout in excel. Thank you 

Is it possible that light cyan could be the one ? See attached. 

I’m thinking in the last two weeks I changed ink heads magenta, light magenta and dark cyan. 

70D5F09D-A238-4721-BF37-9B4B0CFF7015.jpeg

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation