Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Large Format Knowledge Center· Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
HP Recommended
HP Designjet T830

Hello everyone,

For some time im using Designjet printer with the HP Click tool.

im working on a remote cloud server and have that public IP whitelisted on the designated ports in the firewall so that i can use HP Click (drag & dop printing) on the remote cloud server.

Since a week i was migrated to another host/cloud server and since then the HP Click does not work correctly anymore.

I have whitelisted the new IP and i can make a connection with the printer from the new cloudserver.

It even starts to print, but when i comes to a certain point it just hangs for a few minutes, prints another inch and cuts off an incomplete printjob.

Im at loss whats going on, i have tested this already with several other systems and whitelisted their IPs.

All are going fine, but not from the new server.

Does anyone have an idea where i need to look for?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.