cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Latex Knowledge Center · Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
EandM_Nathan
Level 2
10 6 1 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

HP Designjet 130NR Service Station Assembly

HP Recommended
DesignJet 130nr
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I found a piece to what I believe is something that goes with the Service Station Assembly sitting in the printer. I am trying to put it back where it goes but am running into issue. I am attaching 2 photos. One of the piece and one of where I think the piece goes. I can't seem to move the 'tray' where I believe the piece fits on to. I have to top cover off and the right side cover off as well. I can see the Service Station Assembly, but the tray seems to be locked in place. Any help would be greatly appreciated321.png123.png

1 REPLY 1
Valsimot
Level 12
Level 12
6,349 6,332 755 1,063
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

It's impossible to put a fallen piece back ink without complete disassembly of the service station.

Those 4 white plastics on part are hooks that need to be hooked back in, ( not sure can't remember for sure it's possible that there are one or more springs) and you can't move service station ( don't even try to force move) because you have motor and several plastic gears that are used for movement.

Step 1 remove service station and disassemble it first, you can find service manuals with illustrated instructions on google.

My profile on LinkedIn

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation