cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Latex Knowledge Center · Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
NeesonsTwin
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

HP Designjet T530poor print quality

HP Recommended
Designjet T530
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

I ask HP for a printer to print photographs in high quality. They recommended the Designjet T530. After nearly 3 weeks of waiting, due to a shipping hickup by FedEx, I got the printer and set it up. Heavens!!! The quality of printing is way below standard and it made me sick to my stomach to even attempt to print any of my photos on it. On a scale of 1-10, the quality of the printing is below a 5!! It is sad, honestly, but Walmart prints better quality photos. I am wondering, if, perhaps, I am not using the correct software or I am doing something wrong? I mean, after spending over $1200, I should have gorgeous prints...right? If anyone can suggest something I havent already tried, other than printing out my entire stock of paper and ink...I would greatly appreciate it.

1 REPLY 1
Valsimot
Level 12
Level 12
6,349 6,332 755 1,063
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

You got a totally wrong recommendation, the Designjet T530 is the printer for technical drawings ( Autocad, schematics) not for HQ photos.

You can increase print quality in your print driver and by using appropriate paper type and print quality setting.

My profile on LinkedIn

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation