Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Large Format Knowledge Center· Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
HP Recommended
HP DesighnJet T730
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi,

We recently purchased a HP DesignJet T730 printer and originally was only able to print in portrait, after looking into our IT department installed some new drivers so we can now print landscape but when we try to print a drawing from AutoCAD 2017 & Adobe Reader DC it will cut the margins/borders of the drawing.

I am presuming it is a case of us missing a driver? could anyone assist?

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hi All,

Our architectural firm recently purchased HP DesignJet T730 Plotter. We plot 36x24 sheets.  We use AutoCAD and Revit Lt.  The issue:  when plotting a sheet with images the top 4" of the sheet does not print the images, but any other line work does.  Is this a driver issue or a page setup issue.  This happens in both AutoCAD and Revit Lt and I did a custom page setups in both softwares.  Anybody out there with a solution?

HP Recommended
I too have had nothing but trouble with this printer no xp support and missing diamentions and cutting off the top,

The way I got round it is in properties is to go to custom and print as CAD, for each print, does not work if you set it for CAD for all time in control panel,
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.