Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Perthblue
Level 1
17 10 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

HP T7200 CAN SECOND AND THIRD ROLLS BE DISABLED?

HP Recommended

Hi

can the 

HP T7200 CAN SECOND AND THIRD ROLLS BE DISABLED?

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
D Hook
Level 7
787 736 31 84
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Are you referring to the spindles that hold the rolls of  blank paper?

0 Kudos
Perthblue
Author
Level 1
17 10 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thanks for your reply...this T7200 has 3 roll upgrade fitted..however it fails miserably to back off loaded media..so our client has asked if it can be reverted to single roll printer..

0 Kudos
D Hook
Level 7
787 736 31 84
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Would it work to only load one roll instead of all three?  We do that with our T1200 that has a dual roll setup all the time.

When he sends a print it should default to the top roll I think.  So only load the top roll and try that.

I know the 4520 model has a second roll that is connected with a cable and can just be unplugged but I don't know if the T7200 has the same setup.  the T7200 replaced the 4520 model.

Those multi-roll models can sometimes be a pain but we haven't had any problem with our T1200 and the 4520 I used to have was very reliable when changing rolls.  What kind of paper is your client using?

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation