Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Large Format Knowledge Center· Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
HP Recommended
t2500PS

Hello I have a client that called me because his stacker kept saying that it was full, however it was empty. I blowed it and removed the stacker to make sure there was no paper stuck. I found one of the pieces from the stacker (those arms that have all along) that had fallen and put it back on the stacker. When I installed the stacker and turned it on it shows error 90.2:03. I noticed on the service manual this For installation make sure that the valves are down and the ramps are hidden, otherwise it can cause improper assembly, and show SE90:03 or SE89:03. I manually moved the Stacker Ramps and the valves. Please help me any ideas!!! I also switched the motors form the ramps to the valves to make sure it wasn´t the actual motor. When I turned it on it gave me the same error.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi,

Remove the stacker Valves Motor. This is only for you to move the gear for the valves manually and easy.

Remove the screws that holds the stacker.

Move the stacker sideways to a position were the Valves move freely

Put the screws back.

If the valves jam on the upper position, lose the top screws that hold the stacker until the valves moves freely

Best regards

Mike G

I'm an HP Inc employee. But my response is not in behalf of HP Inc

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

90.2:03 Diverter valves motor error, valves stalled in Low position
Call agent:
1. Use the power switch at the rear to turn off the printer, then disconnect the power cord.
Remove all paper from the stacker and basket.
Reconnect the power cord, then turn on the printer.
2. Perform the output valve test to troubleshoot the problem further.
3. Perform the output valves calibration to check system performance, and troubleshoot further.
Service engineer:
1. Check that the diverter valves motor cable is undamaged and correctly connected to the engine PCA.
2. Replace the valves motor and sensor. See Valves Motor on page 375.
3. Perform the diverter valves Service Calibration
4. Check the system, initializing the printer, and performing a "form feed and cut" action.

Suggest you do a google search for the service manual so you can perform the necessary steps above.

HP Recommended

I have the service manual and did follow the troubleshooting by doing a diagnostic test. I´m pretty sure that is something that I´m doing wrong. 

Since the error code 90.2:03 wasn´t there before I removed the stacker. 

HP Recommended

Hi,

Remove the stacker Valves Motor. This is only for you to move the gear for the valves manually and easy.

Remove the screws that holds the stacker.

Move the stacker sideways to a position were the Valves move freely

Put the screws back.

If the valves jam on the upper position, lose the top screws that hold the stacker until the valves moves freely

Best regards

Mike G

I'm an HP Inc employee. But my response is not in behalf of HP Inc
HP Recommended

Thanks I didn´t notice that the right motor was moving the valve on the left side, thanks for your help. 

HP Recommended

please help is there any video demo how to fix the valve stacker..thanks

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.