Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Large Format Knowledge Center· Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
HP Recommended
HP Design Jet T770 44in HPGL2

Hello Everyone, 

I am having problems with paper loading.

When loading roll sizes over 24inches I get a load error. This started a few months ago where whenever I would load 30" wide rolls it would take several attempts for it to load. Now the printer will not load anything over 24" inches wide. I followed all the steps to the best of my knowlwedge. Steps followed; making sure paper is securely loaded, edges are crisp or new, lifting lever for skew, no paper jams, etc. I am bit at a loss here and after 8 attempts with back to back failures I have started to play the song Geto Boys - Still and am day dreaming of kicking this thing to pieces. 

Any help would greatly be appreciated. 

I have noticed that the far right side of the paper seems to be getting crimped or crumpled. I do not see anything that could be causing this though. 

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

I have fixed my loading issue but now the printer is not receiving any of my files... cue the music. 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.