Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Large Format Knowledge Center· Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
HP Recommended
HP Designjet T520 24

Hi, I need some support here:

My HP Designjet T520 24 is printing A3, A4 papers in Single sheet and Multi-Sheet.
But when I try to load, the tracing paper using roller, the error says:

"Media Load fail."
"The printer is not able to complete the load because it cannot detect the paper. Try using a different paper and avoid transparent paper types. If the problem persists visit HP support."

That's the reason why I am here, asking this problem. How to resolved and how to do troubleshooting.

Is there  some kind of a sensor that I am going to clean to detect TRACING PAPER's?

Need response ASAP. Thanks

Note: I try a plain paper in a roller. It says: "Paper loaded successfully" and starts printing.

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended
I do not think that cleaning a sensor willhelp,, the paper is too transparent to be detected.

If my post resolves your issue please click the accepted as solution button under it.

To thank a Tech for a post click the thumbs up button under the post.

You can even click both buttons. . .
HP Recommended

You need to find media that has a white strip down the sides which can be removed after printing. I know hp rolls for this type of paper have the strip but not sure about single sheets.

HP Recommended

I own a wide format T520 plotter and I am getting a message that has been coming on even though I recently changed the printhead :

"The printer is not able to complete the load because it cannot detect the paper types. If the problem perists call HP support'.  

Not sure what is causing this but the paper has not changed.  If I turn the machine off and restart, it may work for a while but then go into the error again.  

Any thoughts?

HP Recommended

Last week i changed  AmpXL carriage Zim sensor SV . Still status is cannot detect the papre. How to solve the problem ?

WhatsApp Image 2019-05-14 at 10.23.37.jpeg

HP Recommended

how long can use printer head ?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.