Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Large Format Knowledge Center· Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
HP Recommended

I have an HP Designjet T120 A1 plotter. It is powered via surge protection. Following a number of power interruptions, I now have a blue screen and error code B3F41104. I cannot find what this error code means. I've tried disconnecting/reconnecting etc. Is this problem terminal, or can it be repaired?! Many thanks

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Dear Customer,

To resolve blue or blank screen errors:

1. Turn the printer off, then on again.
  2. If possible, perform a Hard Reset from the Support Menu. The Support Menu for the customers is accessible from the error screen by pressing the Power Button continuously for 15 seconds.
  3. Scroll down to Resets, and then Hard Reset.
  4. When prompted, enter the password 3746 to initiate the hard reset.
  5. Turn the printer off, then on again. Verify that the issue is resolved.
  6. Install the most recent firmware upgrade.
  7. If the issue persists, replace the Main PCA.

Regards

HP

HP Recommended

Dear Customer,

If printer is showing blue screen error during intialization, it points to hardware issue with the printer. As tourbleshooting,

1. Please disconenct network cable.

2. Remove inks and printhead.

3. Unload roll and remove sheets from tray.

4. Restart printer and check.

If issue persists, then is hardware issue with main pca of print in partricular USB stick that hold firmware of the printer. Hence I request you to contact HP Support for further assistance.

Regards,

Prasad

Although I am HP Employee

I am speaking for myself and not for HP

Please click the Thumbs up icon below to say “Thanks” for helping! .

If my post help resolve your issue, please mark as "RESOLVED

I am an HP employee.
HP Recommended

Replace CQ890-67105 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.