Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Large Format Knowledge Center· Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
HP Recommended
designjet T210
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

My brand new designjet T210 plotter only prints the right hand side of the page no matter what the settings are set to.  It has 24" wide roll media.  The preview always looks fine but the output always the same, half a sheet. I've unloaded & reloaded the drivers but to no avail.

Please help, it's about to go out the window!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hello @CADSURVR 

Try going to the properties and then to the preferences

HarryCR_0-1612190205084.png

then select Max. Application Resolution and set it as 300

HarryCR_1-1612190249072.png

then try printing. Usually this takes care of issue when only print half of the jobs.

Regards. 

I am an HP employee

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Hello @CADSURVR 

Try going to the properties and then to the preferences

HarryCR_0-1612190205084.png

then select Max. Application Resolution and set it as 300

HarryCR_1-1612190249072.png

then try printing. Usually this takes care of issue when only print half of the jobs.

Regards. 

I am an HP employee
HP Recommended

Thanks so much, that seems to do the trick. Can't help but wonder though, why you would even have a resolution of 600 &/or auto select if it does not work! Is it a plotter memory thing or a spooler memory thing? If I wanted to plot at the higher resolution would you have to allocate additional memory to the plotter or the spooler?

Happy with it just working. . .. Just curious.

Thnx again Harry

HP Recommended

@CADSURVR  good to know that it is working fine for you.

I thought the same, why there is a 600dpi and the auto as well, I guess that because the printer is design for Technical drawings they don't need 600 dpi of resolution and the auto is not properly working, we will see a future driver version and I hope this will ask our questions.

Regards.

I am an HP employee
HP Recommended

Will do for now!

Back to work. 🙂

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.