Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Large Format Knowledge Center· Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
HP Recommended
T630

Hello,

I have connected a new designjet T630 in a local network. The printer is registered in the HP Smart App at HP smart.

I've done it from a local desktop pc within the local network. When i sign in on a mobile phone or on a desktop pc in another city with my login data which I used to register the designjet  I can see the designjet. But I can not print with it. What do I have to do in order to be able to print with the designjet from anywhere?

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Oh I've just found out that the printer must support HP Print Anywhere which this model does not. Correct?

So the only option is to print via email.

But the Outlook versions which are supported are 2013, 2010, 2007 und 2003. Correct?

Other Outlook versions are not supported yet? Correct?

So If I use a newer Outlook I have to use Gmail or Hotmail or MSN to print via Email from a Desktop PC.Correct?

When u use the print via email function its neccescary that the orientation (landscape or portrait of your document is correct so that it fits on the paper when you send it with mail, because it won't become rotated automatically. Correct?

Thank you.

HP Recommended

Why does nobody know what's up with the print anywhere function? The datasheet of the T630 says it supports Print Anywhere. Even the HP employes on the hotline can't answer it. Please help. We need this function.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.