Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Large Format Knowledge Center· Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
HP Recommended
HP Designjet T-0120
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

The print jobs print out fully but the quality and the color is not sharp  or clear.  It appears like the wrong profile was used during printing.  I have tried all six of the T-120 profiles that I have.  I am printing from Photoshop.  I have updated the driver and the firmware to the 2020 downloads. 

When I first bought this printer, it was working fine.  I am not sure when it started doing this, but it may have been when the operating system was upgraded to Windows 10.  Any ideas that I can try?

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

When you print from photoshop, do you select Photoshop Manages Colors then the profile of the paper, Normal Printing, Realtive Colorimetric or perceptual rendering Intent and Black Point Compensation and make sure that the Print Settings are set to Application Manages Color?

HP Recommended

Yes, all those settings are what I use but the print out still looks washed out, almost like there was a slight dulled cast to the image.  Not sure why this is happening.  I have tried to use several other profiles but still get the same result.  What profiles and paper do you use?

Vernon Williams

HP Recommended

I use profiles created by my z9+ printer for custom papers ranging from coated through photo matt and wallpaper - I have the opposite problem - all the profiles generated come out too dark 😉

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.