Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Large Format Knowledge Center· Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
HP Recommended
HP Designjet T1100ps
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello there. I have a question as I am at a loss at this point where to search for the issue anymore.

I am trying to Plot a A0 with 2 Large pictures but im getting always huge chunks of pixelated areas and a weird colour in those areas as well. I tried to upscale the DPI to 600,  I changed all Ink patrons already, tried to print it as a smaller sample and it didnt have any issues.

Im printing out of a PDF

In the showcase the picture looks normal the issue happens only when its plotting it.

Edit: The rest of the printed picture looks normal and sharp just a few areas have that issue especially when its about the colour Brown

https://ibb.co/9cxpyYL 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

I found the issue. While printing I needed to set the Bit map to 16 bits to have shadows better printed out.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

What drivers are you using and have you tried a different PDF program to print from?

If you find the information provided useful or solves your problems, help other users find the solution easier by giving kudos and marking my post as an accepted solution.
I am a volunteer, offering my knowledge to support fellow users, I do not work for HP nor speak for HP.

HP Recommended

I tried 3 Different PDF Programs already and none helped.

Not sure if these are the drivers but:

Drivername: printqueue.inf

and the above mentioned driver name is installed in PS3 and HPGL2 

HP Recommended

I found the issue. While printing I needed to set the Bit map to 16 bits to have shadows better printed out.

HP Recommended

Thanks for following up with the solution.  Will be helpful to others.

I don't work for HP....I just repair their printers.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.