Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Large Format Knowledge Center· Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
HP Recommended

Since I've couldn't find any proper topic to post in.

As from the header I wonder how to compare an Smart tank printer ( for an example 7005), with an OfficeJet Pro series printer? For an example my older 8100 OfficeJet Pro.

Or nowdays an OfficeJet Pro 9010e- series printer.

Since Office JetPro had been on the market for ages( I had Hp for 30 years), so they have been produced for this period.

Besides that Smart Tanks is cartige free printers,but compared to the model program set.

Since the Office Jet series is more known for it's high yeald documents( not so good for photos).

In older times there were also Designjet ( that had 2 cartiges).

In modern times it was launched Photosmart and Envy series.

Since I've couldn't find any usable information( besides the difference of no cartiges and it's bennefits)

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

If you want to see detailed differences based on specifications go to the HP store. When looking at the list of printers, you will notice that each model has a check box labelled "add to compare" . You can add up to three products, when that is done you will see a click to compare option that then shows side by side specification comparisons.

As below 

Repairatrooper_1-1712350010105.png

If you find the information provided useful or solves your problems, help other users find the solution easier by giving kudos and marking my post as an accepted solution.
I am a volunteer, offering my knowledge to support fellow users, I do not work for HP nor speak for HP.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.