Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Large Format Knowledge Center· Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
HP Recommended
T230
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello, 
I am having trouble with T230 DesignJet on windows 10.
When I use current HP T230 driver for it, custom formats just will not load in either AutoCad or pdf viewers.
I had best results forcing the printer to use T120 class driver but it has its own issues and sometimes the printer just refuses to print and says job drawing and publishing finished and is done.
Is there any driver version currently that works smoothly for T230 on windows 10 64-bit? 

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hi @kubiqq 

The only available driver for the T230 is the v4, **bleep** in your country if it doesn't work for you. It could be that they can apply a workaround for you or to help you in a different way to get the v4 driver working as it should.

I am an HP employee
HP Recommended

Thank you for your response, yes the T230 V4 driver was the first one I tried and at first I thought its working fine.
But then over and over again I had trouble loading custom paper sizes in any software I was using which was mostly AutoCAD and Adober reader.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.