Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Large Format Knowledge Center· Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
HP Recommended
HP DesignJet T795
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello, 

I've got a T795 DesignJet in a TownHall which would'nt boot.

I've got this error Code : 

VdyaWTU.jpg (1204×816) (imgur.com)

And this is the Back Pannel and LED status : 

iPNftep.png (558×814) (imgur.com)

I ask the reseller but before he move to tell me that the DesignJet is "dead" i would have your opinion 🙂

Thanks for your answers.

Cheers.

Freddo G.

France

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hello 

You need to replace Hard Disk 

It is east job 

Use this one from virgin type

https://www.ebay.com/itm/283884829048

HP Recommended

Hi  NO

error 21.13 is related to the service station ,the part that is on  the right that cleans the heads and protects the print head   ,  move the carriage on the left and spray some alcohol in the service station as it can help to clean the extra ink and dirt in the service station and may work on the next restart     if the service station on startup does not move you need to replace service station

regards 

HP Recommended

Hi,

Thanks for your answer, and sorry to answer you so late.

Our provider who sold it to us has to intervene on site to see this. I'll tell him about your answers, and I'll let you know. Thank you for your feedback anyway. Good end of the day.

Cheers.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.