Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Large Format Knowledge Center· Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
HP Recommended
Stream 11-D010wm
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

When i was using my hp stream 11 in windows 8.1 the touchpad was working just fine but when i updated it to windiws 10 the touchpad stopped working completely.

I installed the windows 10 and 8.1 touchpad drivers from hp website but still the touchpad is not working

Help anyone

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

The Intel Serial IO Driver without Connected Standby Support chipset driver from hp.com is required for the touchpad to work on the Stream notebooks after a fresh install.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

The Intel Serial IO Driver without Connected Standby Support chipset driver from hp.com is required for the touchpad to work on the Stream notebooks after a fresh install.

HP Recommended
Yup now it's working just fine
Thanks
HP Recommended

I just want to note that the replacement of the "Intel Serial io driver chipset without connected standby support" driver which is available in the HP support for the HP Stream 11 solved my touchpad problem when I experienced problems after a fresh install of Windows 10 (which had been an upgrade from the original 8.1 operating system).

Good luck. 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.