rustydiver
Level 1
14 9 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Using a UPS with a HP T930

HP Recommended
T930

Does anyone use a UPS (Uninterruptible Power Supply) for their wide format printers.

Ive been out to the office a few times in the morning and we must have had a power cut, printers needed to be turned on.

It will be for my T930 and epson p8000, which both draw about 200w, I was looking for a 400w ish one.

Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Repairatrooper
Level 12
Level 12
7,244 7,168 762 1,979
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Normally not, definitely not on laser devices due to inrush current requirements. I would suggest you look at something like an this https://www.amazon.ca/APC-Battery-Protector-Back-UPS-BX1000M/dp/B06VY12HW4/ref=asc_df_B06VY12HW4/?ta...

If you find the information provided useful or solves your problems, help other users find the solution easier by giving kudos and marking my post as an accepted solution.
I am a volunteer, offering my knowledge to support fellow users, I do not work for HP nor speak for HP.

rustydiver
Author
Level 1
14 9 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thanks.

They are both inkjet printers.

That was the APC UPS the I was looking at.

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation